HELP! Model class jbridgeModelSettings not found

Bridge between WHMCS to Joomla - More Information
elialum
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by elialum » October 9th, 2014, 8:16 am

Hi,

[quote]It appears the latest version either does not include or does not install the 'models' folder during a new installation. With the assistance of a fellow forum user (jasonmatthews1734), I was able to resolve the (Model class jbridgeModelSettings not found) issue by copying the 'models' folder from the Joomla 2.5 version and uploading it via FTP to the appropriate location on the server.[/quote]

I never seen this error happens, tried varies installations, in varies systems - all worked ok. This shouldn't happen.

Can you please replicate this issue & open a support ticket with us providing access details for further check ?

[quote]The only problem left standing is the inability for Joomla and WHMCS to share authentication. Per your statement you are aware of the problem and a patch will be released shortly. Any ETA?
[/quote]

Version 1.0.6 is available for download though the client area and should resolve this issue.
Please test it and report back.

Eli.

nowayjose2606

Post by nowayjose2606 » October 11th, 2014, 4:14 am

Eli,

I am using the latest version of Joomla Bridge 1.06, the latest version of Joomla 3.36 and WHMCS 5.3.9. All are brand new, fresh installs. The authentication problem still exists.

Also, as for the 'models' folder being missing... if you unzip your latest version you see that the 'models' folder is missing from the 'administrator' folder. Something is wrong on your end. Either you are not using the same files that several other people are reporting the same issue with, or you are installing over existing files and not utilizing a fresh install like we are.

Thanks.

elialum
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by elialum » October 11th, 2014, 4:44 pm

Hi,

[quote]I am using the latest version of Joomla Bridge 1.06, the latest version of Joomla 3.36 and WHMCS 5.3.9. All are brand new, fresh installs. The authentication problem still exists.[/quote]

At this point, as we are not able to replicate this issue at our end, I can only offer that we will examine the situation at your end. If possible, please open a support ticket with us providing the necessary details.

You can use a dummy joomla installation, and a test end-user at WHMCS, no need for full admin access for WHMCS as it seems like the problem is on the Joomla side.

We will need Joomla super admin access & ftp.

Eli.