We are excited to announce the release of Interworx Panel Support to the JetBackup 5.3.0 ALPHA Tier! JetBackup 5 is our fastest, most secure, versatile, and reliable version yet! Now with even more highly requested destinations supporting incremental backups to choose from! See our JetBackup 5 product page for more details.
Please Note: JetBackup 5 utilizes a new JetBackup Core and introduces a new Backup Structure/Format and Engine.
Benefits of the new JetBackup Core and Structure
- Allows the flexibility to support multiple panels and operating systems, and be platform-agnostic.
- More granular control over backups and restores.
- Ability to backup and restore accounts across multiple platforms and control panels.
- Better backup performance and efficiency improvements, effectively lowering storage costs.
- Highly configurable and extensible system - We are developing a full API to allow third-party developers to integrate JetBackup in other panels/platforms and extend its functionality.
You can get started on JetBackup 5 for Interworx with a FREE 10-Day Trial for all new installations at https://billing.jetapps.com/index.php?r ... al-license.
To Install JetBackup 5 ALPHA Tier on your Interwox Server, run the following commands on your Terminal:
We thank you for your patience and are eager to hear your feedback regarding this new feature!
Code: Select all
# bash <(curl -LSs http://repo.jetlicense.com/static/install) # jetapps --install jetbackup5-interworx alpha